Friday, February 5, 2010

your heart is a grave to be perfectly honest, your mouth's a smoking gun.

I saw It's Complicated last night. This has to be the first movie where I've actually preferred Steve Martin as the male lead. I know he's supposedly a good actor, but I've never gotten a feel for him before. The Jerk ruined my impression of him, but It's Complicated semi-restored it.

I need to closely watch Pulp Fiction and annotate it to the core. I'm giving a presentation on Wednesday on the mise-en-scene, so it should be exciting.. I just haven't seen the film in years so I had to go out and buy it the other day. I mean it's a good movie, so it was worth the buy... but it's still me spending monies.

I'm relishing in my morning off. I have to work a lot this weekend, including Superbowl Sunday (Go Saints!) Ugghhhhh.

Lillian - Plus 44

No comments:

Post a Comment