Tuesday, February 9, 2010

it hurts just to wake up whenever you're wearing thin.

My brother just broke up with the best girl he's ever going to meet in his entire life because she liked him too much. Such is life.

Two instances that lead me to believe that I am good looking..

ONE: I was at a restaurant the other night and this waiter, who was rather cute, kept walking by me. Finally he walks up to me and hands me a piece of paper that has his phone number on it. Later I decided to text him and I said, "so do you hand your phone number out often?" and he said, "nope, it's actually rather unprofessional but your amazing smile convinced me." How cheesy is that? Haha.

TWO: Tonight at work I was just standing behind the desk and this man comes up and says, "are you by any chance a model?" and I said, "no.." and he said, "well you should be. here's my card." He's a professional photographer for magazines and stuff! I don't think I could be a model, I have rather large hips. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but models aren't usually curvy. They're usually tall and skinny.

I'm still sad about my brothers girlfriend. I adored her. Humph.

Tidal Wave - Owl City

No comments:

Post a Comment