Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's strange to be lost, stranger still to belong.

Okay, this is driving me crazy. I'm trying to download the 6th season of the L Word because there are only 8 episodes and I need to know how this melodrama ends! Ahh! But it's in the wrong codec or something..? I have no idea what that even means, I'm trying to convert it to a file that I can actually view but it's taking about a million years per episode. In fact, I don't think it's doing anything at all. It's just sitting there taunting me. I almost bought it off ebay for 5 bucks but someone outbid me at the last second, but I don't necessarily know if I want to own the whole series on dvd. It would be mailed to my parents house and then they would question my desire to not only watch, but to own a whole series of lesbian drama tv.

I've also download the new Dashboard Confessional CD, which I love. And.. that's all I really have to say. I'm going to go ahead and watch a movie or something. We started watching Guess Who? In class today but didn't finish it, and even though it's not exactly my favorite movie, I don't like watching partial movies. I like to see them through.. Let's just hope I never have to start Avatar again or else I might have to break my own rules.

Hell on the Throat - Dashboard Confessional

No comments:

Post a Comment