I'm going to start transferring $20.00 from ever paycheck into my savings account. At this rate I should have.. Oh lame, not actually that much money by next June. Only, $680. Maybe I'll get a second job and I'll save $20.00 from each of them, then I'll have $1,360. Even that's not enough to do the things I want to do. I need to save.. $4,000. $5 a day will give me $2,325. I don't know if I can afford $10 a day, that's $70 a week, $140 a paycheck. That's more than half my paycheck! Yeah.. I definitely need a second job if I want to have an interesting life.
The Olympics are cool, but I get kind of tired of them after about half way through the second week. I bet the ancient Greeks would roll over in their graves if they found out that Ice Dancing had become on Olympic sport.
Landlocked Blues - Bright Eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment