Thursday, February 25, 2010

I could be your student, you could be my teacher, and I'll major in your idiosyncrasies.

Okay, I have good news and bad news.. I made a new bid on the L Word season 6 and I decided that I was going to go for it. I made my maximum bid for something like $20.50 for the entire series.. except I was also able to make my downloaded version of season 6 work so now I don't want it off ebay, but there's no way to retract my bid and no one is outbidding me. So now, I'm half way through watching the finale and I'm going to get all six seasons in the mail and my parents are going to be like, "what's that..?" haha. That's going to be a good one to explain. So, good news? I get to finally finish the series, bad news? I just forked over 20 bucks for something I don't really want to own. It's not like I'm going to watch them again..

I visited Alfa Cine today! It was one of the coolest places I've ever been; a film developing house. And then I went to the fire station to hang out with my dad for a while and I helped cook dinner and they invited me to stay and eat. Mmmm, mashed sweet potatoes :) My dad kept calling them "yums" instead of "yams." It was silly. "Are those yums almost ready?" Hehe. Oh, and after growing up with a paramedic father, I have to say that typically the stereotype for "sexy firefighters" is way overrated.. but tonight, I saw a rather good looking one and he offered to make me tea. I was sold.

Prince Charming - Brother Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment