Tomorrow I'm going to see a Roller derby. I've never been before but I hear it's quite the show. It seems like the sport has made a big comeback after the movie Whip It! came out, but it's cool. I haven't seen the movie myself, so if I like it I wont be one of those girls who says, "the movie inspired me." I hate people who are "inspired" by popular movies, it's like "yeah.. you and a thousand other girls, how original of you." Maybe I'm just in a bad mood and shouldn't be posting, that's probably the case more likely than not. All I know is that I'm mad at work because they are making me buy new expensive and ugly shoes that actually say "slip resistant" on them because they are corporate monsters and they wont let me wear my nosering. I want a new job. I'm calling in sick tomorrow.
I've been stalling but I think it's finally time to watch the final season of the L Word. I've had it downloaded for days, but I just hate to see things end. Maybe I'll start it tonight, I have nothing better to do and I'm not tired at all. That's a lie, I am kind of tired but I can stay up for another 45 minutes to watch the season premier at least.
Fuck Valentines Day. It's just another reminder that I'm not "girlfriend material."
Shoot Me Down - Lil' Wayne
No comments:
Post a Comment