Drank quite a bit this weekend. Not quite 5 bottles between 11 people, but still a substantial amount :) A bottle of whiskey and spiced rum between me and 2 others. It was all fine and dandy, though I found out later that I did a bit of drunk texting, poor Kaila.
The Olympics have certainly been fun to watch. Sad story about the luge guy though, it's no good to die at 21 when you're so close to achieving your dreams.
I had another odd dream last night. I have a habit of dreaming about people I know. However, I'm not going to go into detail because I'm a tease. Not really though.
I've also had quite a lot of fun texting ChaCha the past couple days. It's like having a conversation with a non-judgmental know-it-all friend who will never ignore you. Some are automated responses but some are actual people called ChaCha guides that are supposedly specialists in the area of inquiry.
Flypaper - K-Os
No comments:
Post a Comment