Sunday, January 10, 2010

we never went to church, just get on with work and sometimes things'll hurt.

I've been a little bit skeptical about the new Alice in Wonderland movie coming out in March. In the past, though creative, Tim Burton's movies have always been a bit too formulaic for me. He's one of those directors that recycles actors way to many times. You're pretty much garunteed to find Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman in there somewhere with a few exceptions. I have just watched a trailer though and it seems.. interesting, to say the least. It's almost as if it's more of a twist on Through the Looking Glass than Alice in Wonderland because it's about Alice's return to Wonderland but it's not really at all the same story as Through the Looking Glass. Bah, I don't know. I'll see it and critique it later, but I'm not excited. I think he rewrote the story so that he could make Johnny Depp more of a main character.

Today I'm supposed to be doing homework, which is watching a movie and reading about cinematography. I lead a difficult life.. :) I really need to kick this procrastination habit I have though, I should have done this shit days ago. I'm reading about camera stuff right now and it's kind of confusing. I'm more of a visual/kinesthetic learner and even though there are a couple diagrams in this book it doesn't make any sense when I just read the words, they don't sink in.

I still haven't heard from Bobby :( I tried to send him a message on MySpace (lame, but it's the only way I know how to contact him.) I am afraid that all we had was a one-night-stand. I don't necessarily feel used, I just wish I knew.

For the record, it's Sunday and I haven't heard from Kindra. Go figure.

Never Went to Church - The Streets

No comments:

Post a Comment