All I can say is, if you're going to call someone your best friend I think you should make time for them when you come home to visit from school for a month, not keep rescheduling all your plans with them so you can go party with your other friends, or if you must go party with your other friends invite your best friend along? Maybe that's just what I'd do, what I tried to do anyway. Except in this scenario, I was the neglected one. The afterthought. It's a joke to call her my friend anymore. You make time for your friends. You call them when you have to cancel plans the day of don't just send them a message on facebook at 11:00pm saying, "sorry I have been so so busy running around ever since I woke up. I can hang out tomorrow for maybe an hour (at most!) if you're not busy but I have so much to do before I go back to school." Thanks best friend.
Sorry about the angry post, I am just really frustrated. I'll probably come back and delete this tomorrow.
No It Isn't - Plus 44
No comments:
Post a Comment