So, after last night's post my brother invited me to go party it up with him and some of his old friends/bandmates. He used to be in a screamo band (ick). They're not all long-haired, greasy, satan-loving weirdos though. In fact, they're quite clean. It was fun.. I gotta say, I am not a big fan of beer.. at all, I hate the taste of it but I was that anxious for something to do. We pretty much played beer hockey all freaking night and went through 3 - that's right THREE! - 18 packs between the 6 of us. It was going fine until Alex, Brant and Matt realized that they were going to easy on me so everyone started ganging up on me and I had to down about 4 beers in an hour. Good times. Alex was kind of adorable, he looked like Jake Gyllenhaal but not quite as skinny.
The plan to visit the train tracks over the river is still on, I just need to get over the slight hangover I have this morning. After some coffee, some food and a nice hot shower I should be good to go.
The Song of the Cebu - Silly Songs with Larry
No comments:
Post a Comment