Monday, January 11, 2010

sometimes when you're on, you're really fucking on and your friends they sing along and they love you.

I watched Bright Young Things last night, I forgot how much I love that movie. Maybe I'm a fan of the British film, maybe it's the era and the jazzy feel, maybe it's the cinematography or the story. Either way, it's excellent. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you do.

Really lame entry, I'm sorry. Today was an interesting day. In Film in Literature we watched Run Lola Run which is always a nice flick. Keeps you on the edge of your scene because Lola is literally running for 85% of the movie and the camera is always tracking, panning or doing something so there's never a moments rest. In Cinematography and Lighting it was like, "Here, have a huge helping of information. In fact, have a whole turkey, and by the way we're having a quiz on Wednesday." The teacher's kind of cool though, he knows his stuff and he's nice. It's just.. I feel like such an amateur in that class. Everyone knows their stuff and has tons of experience and then there's me.. Haha.

Better Son/Daughter - Rilo Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment