Friday, January 8, 2010

I need you like water in my lungs

My day wasn't terribly exciting today. I went to my school and got my new books and I caved and bought a school sweatshirt. I've got spirit, how bout you? :) I also returned my library books which were about a year overdue (also which I never read) and decided to take a trip to the river. Next time I go down there, which would be now if it weren't too dark, I'm going to wear different shoes and attempt to climb up on the old train track bridge because I'm that cool. I'll take pictures. I decided I'm going to write in this blog as if people actually read it so that when someone stumbles across it they'll actually consider sticking around.

Unfortunately, my friday night is deader than a doornail. Is it sad that since I was called called off of work this evening I have absolutely nothing to do? I really need some people to hang out with. Or I could just be 21 and go hang out at the bars, there are some pretty classy ones in Snohomish town. I've still got a year and a half until that day comes though.

I'm supposedly hanging out with Kindra on Sunday, but this is the third reschedule she's put me through this week so I'm skeptical about it. I'm going to go do my homework now, since I have nothing better to do. At least I'm wearing a comfy sweatshirt and I have an adventure in mind. I may even go tomorrow! I'll keep you updated :)

Play Crack the Sky - Brand New

No comments:

Post a Comment