Saturday, December 19, 2009

I love you like a mango, 'cause we can make it everyday

Well sheesh, I go a week posting twice - sometimes more- a week, and then I go and do a thing like neglect my blog for a whole week. I really suck. I guess I'll give you an update:

Work has been pretty good, mostly just consistent, which is how it should be I suppose. Last night was really slow unfortunately so it was a lot of just standing around.

I'm reading "His Dark Materials" trilogy again for the first time since 8th grade. I forgot how fabulous the books are, and there's so many people that you just love. Lee Scoresby, Iorek Byrnison, Will, Ma Costa, and some I can't even remember right now. I know there's the two little fairy type people who lead them around in the Amber Spyglass, and I like them. Haha. I'll tell you their names when I get there, but right now I am still on the Golden Compass.

I don't like Dolly Parton, for whatever kind of legend she use to be, she's never struck a chord with me. I like some of her songs, but not when she sings them herself, like "I Will Always Love You" and "Joleen." That came out of nowhere, but.. it's how I feel.

Maybe blogging right now is not such a good idea, I'm not thinking of anything clever to write, I used up all my energy already. I think I ought to go warm up my coffee or something. It's cold and the morning is still young.

Song: Drop Baby Drop by Kapena

No comments:

Post a Comment