Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm so hard to handle, I'm selfish and sad, and now I've gone and lost the best baby I ever had

My ukulele repertoire is expanding. I can now play 3 cool songs, as well as the hundreds of campfire songs that my family knows. The tricky part is going back and forth between the chord sets that my family uses and the one that the rest of the world uses. Why can't we just be normal? For example; the strings on the ukulele typically tune to G C E A where as we tune to A D F# B. But what can ya do? I can handle it, I just wanted to complain a little bit. I am all ready to be learning new music these past few months and I find out that I have to learn a whole new set and disregard the one I learned when I was 6. But anyway, I can play Whistle for the Choir, Drop Baby Drop, and Your Ex-Lover is dead. It may be time for a youtube channel. Except.. I can't sing, haha. Oh well. You should look for me out there. But not yet, because.. there's nothing to find.

Christmas is getting closer every minute. I can't believe it's a matter of days now instead of weeks or months. It always sneaks up on me. I haven't even started my shopping yet, let alone thought much about it. But I haven't had much money to spend either.. I will think of something, people will get gifts they just might not get to the people by Christmas. I hope that's okay.

River by Joni Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment