I hate being an insomniac. I can't tell if the things I do at this hour are worth it or not. I mean, I just knocked out a whole essay, and I think it's good now but I just have this feeling that when I wake up in the morning and read over it that it will be total crap. For now, I'm in the mood to write though and that doesn't happen very often, so I'll just go with it. If I were smart, I would apply this inspiration to my next essay but right now I just need to think about something other than academics.
I am really looking forward to fall quarter being over, I'm so ready for some Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte. They've been calling to me from my shelf for weeks on end but I've had to politely tell them that I don't have time and I am sure it hurts us both. I'm coming Anne Elliot, Jane Eyre I miss you, Catherine Morland, Fanny Price.. just a few more days and we'll all be together again.
Okay, I can't avoid it any longer. One down, one to go. Wish me luck...
Song: Trepanation Party by Voxtrot
No comments:
Post a Comment