Sunday, December 6, 2009

my heart melts to the sounds of strings.

Writing an essay. Well.. I'm supposed to be. Erika's going to be mad at me when she realizes that I'm blogging (AGAIN) instead of writing it. But it's difficult, people keep talking to me. Erika called about our trip to Portland, then I tried to get back to it and my mom kept asking me questions about it like, 'how are you getting around?' or 'are you going to do this or that?' and I'm, like 'I don't know mom. I'm trying to write an essay.' I will put my headphones on now and press on.

I've been doing some research. The best film school in the world are as follows: New York Film Academy, UCLA School of Theater and Film, Vancouver Film School, and London Film School. I think I will go to all of them. Not really, it's just so hard to choose! Vancouver might be a little too close to home, and I don't know about UCLA either. California is not really my scene. So that leaves London and New York, both of which are cities that I have always always wanted to visit.

I'm listening to the Nutcracker soundtrack, and this song absolutely captures me every time I heart it. It makes me desperate, thirsty, anxious, and unable to breath. I wish I could make something this beautiful.

Song: The Nutcracker, Op. 71: No. 14a Pas De Deux: Intrada by Tchaikovsky

No comments:

Post a Comment