Monday, December 7, 2009

right now the sun is trying to kill the moon, and right now I wish I could follow you.

Great news, I don't have to work tonight! That means I can spend the whole night doing homework.. so here I am blogging. I am really making good progress on all the homework, and I will really be able to get down to business.. after I take another shower. Not going to lie, I absolutely love taking showers, especially in the winter time, because they're just so warm and relaxing. It's pretty much one of my favorite pass-times, so I end up showering twice a day most days.

I've been feeling the urge to party it up lately. I haven't had a drink since August 1st, Kindra's birthday party. Let me tell you, that was not a night I'd like to repeat. Next time I just have to tell myself that even though my drink tastes like raspberry sprite it does not exactly have the same effect and that when I have trouble walking straight, let alone standing up, I probably shouldn't stumble to the kitchen for a refill. Needless to say, I spent 4 hours with my head in the toilet.

Song: Honey and the Moon by Joseph Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment