Sunday, December 6, 2009

After I have traveled so far, I set the fire to the third bar.

Due to misunderstandings, I was dropped from all my classes for winter quarter. That was scary. But it all worked out, I re-registered and there were still spots available so it all worked out okay. The payment timeline confused me, it said within 7 days or by the first day of the quarter.. I thought that the 7 days rule applied if you were registering after the quarter had started, my bad. Since I'm talking about my classes though, I'll tell you my schedule! I'm pretty excited about it.

Monday and Wednesday from 12:30-2:40 pm: Film in Literature
Monday and Wednesday from 3:00-5:10 pm: the Art of Cinematography and Lighting
ONLINE: Scripting for Film and Media

Cool, huh? I wish I could register for more classes and take some more math or something but there's a three class max. I suppose I could talk to the advisors about it but it's also more money I don't have to put towards a degree that doesn't need math.

Okay, I really really need to do homework today, so I'll catch you guys later.

Song of the Day: Set the Fire to the Third Bar by Snow Patrol

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I cannot believe you didn't tell me about the miscommunication with the school! I am glad you got it all worked out though.
    This quarter should be a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it happened when I got home this afternoon and I had to go online, fix it, blog about it, then take off for the One Acts. I figured you would either read about it or I'd call and tell you about it. It wasn't so big of deal though, it's all taken care of now.

    ReplyDelete