Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm not sorry I met you, I'm not sorry it's over, I'm not sorry there's nothing to say.

So work tonight was fine.. my body is hurting though. I feel like an old women, bad hips.. bad knees.. bad feet. Speaking of old women, I was on desk at work and this old women was leaving and I said, "Have a good night. And be careful out there, it's freezing cold and pretty slick." I thought she was going to cry, she was so thankful. Apparently she's had her hip, her knee and something else replaced because one time she she left a restaurant and she slipped and fell. I felt like I'd done my good deed for the day. Gold star?

I don't have a whole lot of time to post, my dad wants the computer back and I told him I was just going to check my e-mail/facebook and now I've been on for about 15 minutes.

Song: Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars

1 comment: