Thursday, September 23, 2010

and I'll cross oceans like never before

It's raining outside. According to this website, "Rain comes from clouds, the grey and white bits in the sky that aren't seagulls. Just like seagulls, clouds eject liquid excretions through their bottoms. Cloud excrement is called rain. Seagull excrement is called there's fucking bird shit all over my car again, have they got a fucking map that tells them where I've parked?, bastards." Honestly, I've never really thought about rain in terms of poop before, maybe it's because I've always been a hopeless romantic. I can't say I agree with the guy, just because something's comparable to poop, doesn't put it on an equal playing field.

I've been watching the sci-fi series Farscape lately. It's about an astronaut who get's sucked into a wormhole and then is taken on board Moya, a live ship with a crew of escaped intergalactic prisoners who are running from Peacekeepers -- kind of like space police in that particular part of the universe. It's tight. I see romance in the future for astronaut John Crichton and peacekeeper escapee Aeyron Seuyn.

My horoscope for the day:
You might find yourself involved in an emotionally charged melodrama today, even if you normally try to evade such things. And although the intensity may be somewhat distressing, there is also a definite adrenaline rush when you forget about remaining cool and detached. Instead of attempting to avoid this unfamiliar territory, enjoy it while you can because your passion will settle back down naturally in the days ahead.

What a crappy horoscope. Who enjoys drama? I sure don't. I refuse to get involved in such things.

Shelter - The xx


No comments:

Post a Comment