Tuesday, July 6, 2010

reach out your hand and I'll make you mine.

I'm learning what NOT to wear at the moment. Although I think it's safe to say that I'm not going to be drowning in sweatpants and bad jeans anytime soon. I think I'm a pretty savvy dresser.

The other day I was running around on a rooftop and I realized that the only way to get down was to jump 10 feet. So I did. And I'm pretty sure I sprained my ankle. To make it better I worked a double yesterday so I was running around and around allllll day and now it just hurts.

4th of July was awesome! I spent the evening with 2 lovely ladies from work and we went down to Bellevue and watched the fireworks show and colored pictures :) During the fireworks there was an orchestra and they played a medley from Phantom of the Opera AND the theme from Rocky! It was epic. They also played a bunch of Sousa marches, ugh.. but they were very fitting.

Everything's Magic - Blink 182

No comments:

Post a Comment