Thursday, July 22, 2010

if only love was enough, I would reach you.

New post.. new post.. new post. What do I want to say? I want a time machine, that's for sure. Go back in time and play it cool the way I planned instead of frantically throwing myself on the limb and scaring away all sane people who may have loved me. That's how shit goes down for me. I test the waters and if I like the temperature I throw myself in flailing. Some people find this philosophy refreshing.. most find it too forward and just plain crazy. Welcome to my life. So goodbye J.S. and hello loneliness.

I think it's healthy to balance every negative thing with a positive thing, so here's my high: I've successfully been going to the gym every day now for a month. I take Saturday and Sunday off, but Monday-Friday you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be there! And I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

Lost - Aqualung

No comments:

Post a Comment