Wednesday, June 2, 2010

somehow everything's going to fall right into place.

Okay.. I just needed to get this off my chest before I went to bed. I know that the guy from the hookah bar was one of the worst kissers I've ever encountered, but I can't believe that he blew me off. I mean seriously.. ouch. Here I am trying to decide if I should give him another chance, and then when I try to have a conversation with him all I get are one word answers. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. I don't even really like the guy, but it doesn't feel good to not be wanted. That's all.

Now that I've vented about it, I still don't feel better. Is it bad that I want to feel better about myself by hooking up with someone else? This could be a complex, but I don't want to deal with that right now.

OH! I heard from.. Jed. It was strange. I'll tell you about it later.

Hallelujah - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment