Hello world.
Today hasn't been the best day in the world but not all days are I suppose. It would make the good days seem less good if there weren't bad days to compare them too. It was my official last day of my second job today which was nice, now I will have some time on my hands to breath on occasion. On the other hand, I might begin serving at Spaghetti Factory! I'm pretty excited about that, though I'm kind of nervous. It seems really stressfull to be a server, but I would rather take up extra hours at work and make more money that way than take up a second job the way I did.. that was too stressful to have two seperate codes to follow and such. Both business are way cool, I just chose Spaghetti Factory because I have company loyalty there and I just prefer the bustley environment to the laid back feeling of the mall store.
I'm watching SNL right now, and it's.. not that funny. Big shocker. It's not these days. Okay, I lied.. I'm laughing. Andy just sang this funny song and it made me giggle. But overall, not that funny.
I'm babbling.
I need to get back into my normal groove and watch some good movies. My life is all over the place right now, but luckily I have that to fall back on as soon as I have time. Maybe that's why I've been in such a funk these days.
Biggest Fan - Voxtrot
No comments:
Post a Comment