Pretty Girl from Annapolis - The Avett Brothers
Saturday, March 6, 2010
and your loveliness, no, it doesn't help.
He's in my house. Bobby, that is. I know.. it's been a while since I've mentioned him, but it's been a while since I've seen him. After our little tryst on New Years Eve a whole month went by and then I just walked into my brothers apartment one day and there he was on the couch. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, he is afterall my brothers' friend. And now, yet another month later, he's at my house to see my other brother. I'm probably only getting worked up because of what time it is. When you come home at 2 in the morning, you don't expect to see the people who make your insides curl. That is not necessarily a bad thing..or a good one. It's just a fact. Now I can hear them in the other room, but I'm too much of a chicken to go out there. I'm not invited anyway, they're playing World of Warcraft of something stupid like that. I'd be the annoying younger sister who is just staring at the cute friend, or the lover who expects more after a one-night-stand.. Or worse, both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment