This has been a rather unfortunate week for me. My car was broken into, my purse snatched right off my front seat. It's my fault for leaving my purse there, total accident.. but still my fault. I lost 2 iPods, my digital camera, my flash drive, my debit card, and drivers license. I cancelled my card and I just got back from the DOL where I got a new license.. all this is such a pain. I'm sort of stuck on the iPod front though. I can't ask my parents for a new one, I just got the 160G for Christmas. Fuck my life. It's okay though, I don't need that stuff. I use to think I couldn't live without my iPods, but here I am a week without them and I'm alive and well.
I didn't want this to be a negative post, I'm actually in quite a jolly mood right now. So I'll end with some fun news; last night I watched the Producers and played strip poker in the back seat of a Chevy Malibu. I won.
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
No comments:
Post a Comment