Friday, December 4, 2009

if I don't make it to the spring, may you catch the joy that a melody brings.

Good morning internet community! Well, I guess it's technically afternoon. But I'm still sitting on the couch in my pajamas, so it's morning. As much as I can't stand it, I'm doing what I always do.. avoiding my homework.. it's not like I can put it off much longer, I have so much to do and it has to be in and done by Tuesday. So basically.. I suck. I am also dreading going to work tonight, so I just have this ancy feeling in the pit of my stomach and that's just no fun. Coffee's helping a little, but I know that the only thing that will really sooth the feeling would be to just do the freaking assignments. You know what, I will! I'm going to get started right now, who says "old habit's die hard"? It's a excuse. It's like the quote "it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all." I had a friend who said that to me once after I got dumped by someone I really liked. Needless to say, it didn't really help and when I mentioned that he said, "I know, I guess that quote is kind of silly, it doesn't seem right after you've just been dumped, but it does sometimes... actually, hardly ever. It's a crap quote."

My friend, Erika, started a blog too. We're embarking on a path into the Ethernet together. I know I said that I don't like it when people I actually know ready my blog, but she's sort of the exception to everything. I mean, it's not like there's going to be anything in here that she doesn't already know. Plus, it makes it more exciting knowing there's at least ONE person who reads this thing.

I am currently texting my oldest brother, helping him out with a crossword. Wind quartet member, 4 letters, _ _ o _. Can you guess it? I did. He also accused me of parking crooked which makes it hard for him to get out in the morning, I told him I'd straighten out my parking if he'd invite Bobby over more often, the cutest (in my opinion) of all my brother's friends. Apparently he has a crush on me, and that's a plus. He just laughed and said "Deal." It's on, baby.

Song of the Day: Pretty Girl from Annapolis by the Avett Brothers

2 comments:

  1. Indeed I did start blog. Due to my lack of time I have not been able to write in it as frequently as I had hoped. Soon I will figure out how to make it happen :)
    As for your homework, DO IT! I want to hang out and in order for that to happen, you need to get your stuff done.
    On the topic of Bobbie, your brother better not go back on his word. Make it a reality.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "Bobbie" is the female spelling of the name. Haha.

    ReplyDelete