Saturday, December 5, 2009

If you have just one, let me be that love. If you have lots of others, please let me be one.

Heard back from Will today! I'm pretty excited. I went to my inbox and got the same overjoyed feeling that I use to get 5 years ago when I saw a message from him. It's silly, I know. It's just nice to have someone out there who accepts you, flaws and all, and puts up with you. I don't know if he still will, I'm pretty annoying, but he use to. I like to think I've gotten a lot better since I was thirteen.. God I hope so. But then again, I went pretty crazy in the e-mailing department.. I may have gone a little overboard with the T.M.I.

My Papillion puppy, Jules, just jumped up on the couch with me, she's so cute. I think she likes me best because I let her sleep in bed with me. I should actually post a picture of her.

I'm so sorry, this post is turning lame. I am out of things to talk about for now. You'll probably hear from me later today.

Song: Crush on Everyone by Jonah Matranga

1 comment:

  1. Love your song <3
    I am very happy about Will, from what I figure he should still put up with you. If I can do it, anyone can :p
    Jules is amazing! I am certain that you need to put a picture of her up on here so the world can love her too lol.

    ReplyDelete