Saturday, December 5, 2009

If it looks like it works and it feels like it works then it works.

Well, I didn't get fired. So that's good. I just had to listen to the general manager talk at me (I think he likes to hear himself talk because he repeats himself a lot, and rewords things so that he saying the same thing just differently) for about ten minutes about how we have these company policies in place for a reason and it is to run a successful restaurant.. yada yada. But anyway, I'm still employed.. thank God.

After work I got a nice surprise. My friend Nathan was waiting for me in the parking lot with pink sunflowers! I love having a gay friend.. Not that I would like him any less otherwise, but he's just so adorable and we can talk about boys we think are cute, and he brings me flowers and sends me texts telling me how beautiful I am. Anyway, I like him. He's fun.

I should go bed, but I just wanted to update.

Song: Wow by Snow Patrol

1 comment:

  1. Yay to working :)
    I am glad to hear that Nathan is gay, we called it quite some time ago. :p
    He is super sweet! I want one... gay friend to tell me I am beautiful meaning.

    ReplyDelete