Sunday, September 19, 2010

I had a zombie dream last night. It wasn't the first zombie dream I've ever had but it was the first one where I actually felt scared for my life and I couldn't win, all the other zombie dreams I kicked ass.

It was like we were in this suburban neighborhood, me and only other people my age. Some of my neighbors were in fact former high school people. I lived in a huge house with my brother and my baby sister. I don't actually have a baby sister, and she was kind of unrealistic, but whatever. She was about one year old. People on the street had been noticing that zombies were coming out at night and decided that we all needed to gather under one roof, and since I had the largest house in the neighborhood it clearly had to be mine. Nikkole, (a girl I went to school with) knocked on my door and when I opened it just saw everyone standing there and they were all saying that my house had to be the one where everyone took refuge. So I started letting them all in, having everyone go around and lock doors and close windows and we saw that the zombies were coming out during the day. In my dream that was weird because they were supposed to only come out at night. Everyone went into a panic and started running and screaming everywhere and the zombies just started coming at us. It was like a giant trap, they were all hiding in my house already and I thought I was going to die, but me and my brother had to protect our baby sister who was was running toward us screaming. I scooped her up and we ran upstairs and we were being chased by Frank -- some of the zombies in my dream had names, there was also a Kevin and an Eric. So we ran upstairs and into my room and closed the door then went into a secret passageway in my wall and we were just sitting there, in the dark, and then Frank found us and started climbing through the passageway and we jumped down into this underground river where a bunch of coffins were floating by. We got in a coffin hoping to be carried out to river like Jack in the Pirates of the Caribbean but the zombies, who were very organized and able to communicate with eachother were waiting at the mouth of the river riping the lids off coffins and they ripped off ours and said, "it's been so long since we've had a real meal!" and then I woke up.. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment