Wednesday, June 23, 2010

me and the boys are playing and we just can't find a sound

I'm all over the place right now, it's annoying. Like my mind really wants to absorb anything it can. I know that's a great position to be in, but I don't think I'm going about it right. I'm reading Villette, Portrait of a Lady and Bridges of Madison County and watching all kinds of documentaries about science and the cosmic universe. We are all made of star stuff. Thinking about any of it doesn't make me feel any more secure in my own body though, I still don't know where I came from (not me specifically, but generally) and what happens after death. I'm just trying to be content not knowing until I'm dead, because that's what it comes down to.

With the books, I need to read just one at a time. My head doesn't like it when I force more on it that it can handle. However, Villette, is.. slightly depressing. To say the least. Lucy Snowe, while resourceful, is so very alone. Maybe it will get better, but I have a bad feeling about the ending.

Beth - KISS

No comments:

Post a Comment