Sunday, May 30, 2010

let the drummer kick, let the drummer kick that.

The words, "she's still got it, yeah baby she's got it" should be my theme song right now after last night. I almost chickened out but certainly did not. Go me!

Hit up the Hookah Bar again last night. It was sort of funny because I went with a group of people who did not feel like smoking so I pretty much smoked the whole thing myself, talk about head rush.

Anyhoo.. the reason I've been too busy to post lately is because I got a second job and then school started getting busy. I've worked on.. 3 films so far in the past few weeks and I was supposed to be working on one today but we never planned it out.. Which means we'll probably be doing it all tomorrow, ha.d

Let The Drummer Kick - Citizen Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment