Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

Weird. I just created a new account only to remember after all was said and done that I already had one from a long time ago. It was weird, like reading an old diary. I was silly in middle school, and now I'm in college. I'm still silly though.. that hasn't changed. I like to think I'm not as immature as I use to be, but doesn't everyone? We'll see if I can keep this up. I've always been fond of blogging, and making online friends but when people you know start reading your blog then it's a little.. weird. I think that's why I dropped my last one.

Tomorrow I have school and it's almost finals. The end of the quarter is a little bittersweet.. I am glad to be done with most of my classes, but it will be a bummer to be done with drama. I am pretty fond of Brian, the teacher. He's pretty adorable, plus he felt bad so he gave me an extra week to do an assignment, and I didn't even ask him to. He just saw through me and decided it would be best. It's sort of humbling when people see through you, it reminds you that you're not as clever as you think you are at disguising your feelings.

My life has nothing interesting really going on; I'm single, I work at the Spaghetti Factory as a hostess, I like to watch movies all the time, and I read classic literature. It would be nice to be in a relationship. My best, and only, friend has had a boyfriend for quite some time and she does a good job at not neglecting me but I still know that he's the most important person in her life, and she his. It would be nice for someone to consider me the most important person in the world. Is it wrong to want to be adored? I don't think so.




Song of the Day: Fireflies by Owl City

No comments:

Post a Comment