Thursday, December 3, 2009

after that the floodgates opened up and I fell in love with everyone I saw

Thinking about writing a letter to the vanished Will and reading it via youtube video. I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone will see and maybe know who I'm talking about.. I know, it's pathetic. I had given up on finding him, but my friend Erika has a full forced optimism that I didn't see coming, nice thing about having a best friend; they believe in your impossible's. If that makes sense. She's coming over tonight to help me work on the letter. In the meantime, I'm sipping iced mint green tea and, well, blogging about my somewhat impossible quest. In all honesty, I don't know where this sudden burst came from. Something reminded me of him last week, and then last night I made this account and in doing so I stumbled across my old one with his name all over it. And now, here I am. I read some the e-mails I had from him in my inbox hoping I missed some big clue on how to find him or something, but to no avail. Instead it just heightened my curiosity of what he's up to now, if he ever got Jade after being so persistent, and if/when he realized that nerdy is cute and that stupid half italian girls who ignore him for not being sexy enough are just not worth the time of day, let alone heartache. He was the first person I adored, and that's why I want to find him.

Song of the Day: Spitting Games by Snow Patrol

No comments:

Post a Comment